- Works daily under the general supervision of the Quincy Township Board of Supervisors by performing tasks and special projects as directed by the Supervisors along with his/her daily duties which include but not limited to:
- Review and issue land- use permits, conditional use permits and address zoning issues and complaints with follow up reports to the Board and review design and planning modules concerning water, sewer and storm water designs while working with the Engineers, Developers and Owners.
- Develop plans to extend the water and sewer systems and prepare the yearly DEP reports for the water and sewer. Communicate with the water and sewer plant operators to make sure the Township is in compliance and to make sure all of the monthly and yearly reports and testing is completed in time.
- Works closely with the Road Master and Road Foreman, plant operators and office personnel assisting them in their duties as needed and attends board meetings prepared to give a report on current situations and accomplishments.
- Research and draft reports and familairize yourself with the Ordinances and Resolutions and prepare for the board any Ordinance or Resolution that may be outdated and needing changed. Prepare Grants and follow up with the Agency's issuing them and report to the Board. File all grant required documents and do all requisitions as required in a timely manor for payments/reimbursements.
- Work with the Park Committee to formulate yearly plans and assist with the implementation of those planned activities and report to the board the findings and results.
- Prepare an annual budget for the Maintenance, Water plant and Wastewater plant working with all entities to formulate their budgets. Work with all office, road, sewer, and water staff in helping to prepare budgets by November 1st each year. Help in planning for upgrades and maintenance for the upcoming years.
- Attend meetings, conferences, workshops, and seminars as appropriate.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Supervisors.
- Be able to perform any and all clerical duties in the office when needed such as answering the phone, taking complaints, make park reservations, and taking water/sewer payments.
- Learn all billing and office software programs such as Quick Books, Muni-Link, Freedom, Landex, and County GIS.
- Works with Townships website and help to update any information as needed.
- This "at will basis" position will start with a one-year probation period from his/her hire date.
Please complete the attached Application for Employement and return to:
7575 Mentzer Gap Road
Waynesboro PA 17268-8946